Do you want a colorful terminal
After moving to Ubuntu, I was looking for a way to make my terminal colourful. Because I really don't like mono colour environments. Then I was searching "Enable Colors in Terminal". Then I found a very easy way to give colours to my odd terminal.
- Take a terminal window. Press Ctrl + Alt + T (We are going to give colours to the terminal from the terminal.)
- Then type below command. vi ~/.bashrc
- Then you will have vi editor opened. Then Press 'i' to start inserting.
- Find and remove # in front of below line or add it to that file. force_color_prompt=yes
- Then press Esc.
- Then type :wq
- And close your terminal and take a new terminal.
Now you got colours!